Why Becoming A Member is Important
Dignity/Washington is a membership organization as well as a faith community. Your membership supports the work of the local community as well as the national Dignity/USA organization that advocates for change and dialogue in the larger Roman Catholic Church. Members are entitled to vote in yearly elections of the local and national Boards of Directors as well as to hold office.
Annual Dues for membership in Dignity/Washington are $10.00.
Annual Dues for membership in our national organization, Dignity/USA, are an additional $40.00; all Dignity/Washington members are encouraged to be enrolled as members of Dignity/USA.
- Dignity/Washington Membership (PDF) – Print out and renew by mail.
- Online Membership Form – Join or renew securely online.
Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.
Board of Directors/Administrative Staff
- Daniel Barutta, President
- Jake Hudson, Vice President
- Tom McMahon, Secretary
- Tom Bower
- Kenneth Dowling
- Peter Edwards
- Mark Hibschman
- Henry Huot
- Leonard Latham
- Larry Ranly
- Jose Luis Sanchez
- David Vespa
- Robert Miailovich, Treasurer
- Rick Lynch, Office Manager