Sunday Mass Location: St Margaret’s Episcopal Church
- 1820 Connecticut Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20009, across from the Hilton
- A five-minute walk north from the north exit of the Dupont Circle metro station on the red line
- Some of our holy day Masses and other liturgical celebrations take place here. Check the Sunday Bulletin or call the Dignity Center for information.
Dignity Center: A Place to Gather, to Share, to Celebrate
- 721 8th Street, SE Washington, DC 20003, across from the Marine Barracks
- Three blocks south of the Eastern Market metro station on the orange/blue line
- Location for all our weekday recurring events, Board and committee meetings, and office administration
- Location for many of our holy day Masses, spiritual ministries, social events, and educational programs
- Select 1 to get a current Schedule of our Masses.
- 2 to speak to a member of our Pastoral Care Team in confidence.You will be put in touch with the appropriate person. All calls are kept private.
- 3 to hear a schedule and make reservations for upcoming Social Events.
- 4 to leave a message for our President.
- 5 to hear information about Membership
- 7 to hear a schedule and make reservations for upcoming Educational Programs.
Mailing Address: PO Box 15279, Washington, DC 20003